- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for outstanding negotiators who can close like nobody’s business. If you’re one of those people that can absorb large amounts of technical knowledge, this may be for you. You should also have:
- Your two+ years of outside sales experience are welcome here
- Your stellar history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment goes a long way in this position
- We’re in the market for someone with extensive cold calling experience, as well as a strong background in presenting to senior-level executives
- Previous Wireless Telecommunications Experience is ideal
- As you’ll be doing some local windshield travel, a valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) are must-haves
. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Base Salary $67-84 K plus commissions
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is more than your average sales role. It’s a chance to build your own territory selling Wireless Telecommunication Products and Services you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success.
- You call on top levels of organizations to sell Wireless Telecommunication Products and Services
- This means gaining new business through cold-calling, networking, and generating leads and referrals
- You’ll be recommending wireless solutions and consulting on the utilization of enhanced services and products to drive your customer’s productivity
- You’ll also leverage your selling skills to assess the needs of your customers as they utilize our value plans
- Once a deal is on the table, it’s up to you to negotiate contracts in terms of pricing, commitments, and implementation strategy
- You’re also the point person for training new customers, coordinating internal resources, and enabling a smooth transition to the Support team
- To stay at the top of your game, you’re continuously updating your knowledge of Wireless Products, Services, industry trends, and the marketplace
- As you meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives, your commissions mean your earning potential is up to you
New Business Acquisition
Experience working with Fortune 500 - 5,000 companies
Cold Calling/Prospecting/Networking Experience
Technical Sales Experience
· Stable 4-year stint with proven sales documentation
· Promotion path in same organization preferred.
· Clear hunting experience through telemarketing prospecting history
Legally authorized to work in the United States
• The company requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. The company will require proof of vaccination and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause the company undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS
Get fresh CLO Structuring jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.