CPS Recruitment is seeking an Executive Director for a highly respected and well-established non-profit organization in Syracuse, NY. This unique and exciting management position will be available due to a retirement.
This Executive Director opportunity is a hands-on role that will draw on both your clinical knowledge of the healthcare environment and your acute business acumen to successfully lead this agency.
As the Executive Director, you will have oversight of the following:
- Programs and Administration, including managing daily operations and ensuring policies are in place and adhered to
- Planning and evaluation of Strategic and Operational plans, ensuring the values of the mission are implemented
- Finance, including budget preparation, investments, bank transactions, financial reports, annual audit
- Public Relations and Fund Development
- Administrative, including Agendas, Board Development, Regulatory Reports as required, Annual Retreat planning and execution
- Residents and Staff, including hiring and direct supervision of key staff
Background Profile of a highly qualified candidate includes:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of senior non-profit management experience
- Demonstrated hands-on budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Exceptional organizational abilities, to include planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Strong knowledge of non-profit fundraising strategies and donor relations
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including public speaking
- Ability to interface with and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups Please submit a resume to email@example.com for immediate, confidential consideration.
CPS Recruitment is an EOE