Work at Home Position, Part Time hours of 20 hours or more!
We invest and grow your potential to be come the best you can be in customer service!
- We are looking for consistent hard workers who like talking with and helping people!
- We are searching for those who are familiar with dining out and passionate about food!
- We want you to help customers calling YOU for help.
- Build customer relationships by listening to their needs and then 'right fitting' them with solutions.
- Be passionate about serving and helping others!
- Reach out to us to see if you’re a good fit for our high performing team!
What skills you will need:
- Minimum one year previous call center or customer service experience required
- MUST live within a 25 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO
- Ability to attend paid virtual classroom training program (Training is FULL TIME hours during the training period)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong research/problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible & accommodate change
- Strong ability to communicate articulately and succinctly both verbally and in writing, along with Excellent listening skills
- High energy
- Passion to meet or exceed performance goals
Technical & System Requirements
This opportunity REQUIRES that you have the following equipment in order to perform the job:
- Desktop or laptop (Apple/Mac & Chromebook are NOT compatible)
- Operation system – Windows 10
- Computer must have least 4GB of RAM
- High speed Internet via wired ethernet connection, no Wifi, Satellite or Hot spot
- Upload speed of 3 Mbps; Download speed of 10 Mbps
- A noise cancelling USB port headset
- Designated workspace free of interruption and distraction
- webcam/video capabilities
- Must have phone separate from the computer
How we support our Qualfon family members:
- We invest in you: free online skill building seminars and hugely discounted continuing education opportunities with our Qualfon University, to earn online business degrees at all levels
- We have staff whose only job is to make sure you have fun at work with activities, contests, community volunteering opportunities
- Your whole wellness is important to us: on-site meditation room, 24/7 crisis support
- We mentor your personal and professional development to grow you to promote and advance within our company, with our Stairway Program
- Paid Training
- Quarterly Outings to local restaurants and fun team building activities
- Awesome swag, fun Nerf gun wars, and catered meals on Monday & Thursdays
“Be the Best. Make Each Person's Life Better.”
Qualfon's employee retention is often two times the industry average, which provides our clients more value with better quality at a lower price. The secret to our highly tenured and engaged workforce is simple: It's about people. We focus on what matters to our people, and that is their work life, plus their family, friends, community, spirituality, and health. We invest in the well-being of our people and, in return, they take better care of customers, clients, and our communities. With our mission to Be the Best BPO and Make People's Lives Better, Qualfon is consistently a top-ranking provider for clients and has helped many companies win coveted customer service awards.