Production Group Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Keystone Industries is an exciting and rewarding place to work. We are passionate about our employees. We strive to create an environment that is stimulating and motivating and a culture that fosters mutual respect, teamwork and career development. Please visit our website at www.keystoneind.com to learn more information about Keystone Industries and career opportunities.
In addition to competitive starting salaries, we offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. See company benefits below.
Keystone Industries is currently seeking a Production Group Lead for our Myerstown, PA location.
Position Title: Production Group Lead
Shift: 2nd Shift – 3:00pm – 11:30pm Monday – Friday
Lead work center level production activities to fulfill work orders and batch orders. Must organize team member, materials, equipment, and other resources to complete all work at standard production rates. This position is in our plastics processing department, assisting with mold changes and set-ups on our injection molding and extrusion equipment.
The Production Group Lead works with manufacturing management and production planning to prioritize work center work with the available resources. The group leader must: organize the workload, train new or transferred employees, help gather all required materials, complete preliminary testing where required, print labels where required and complete all required paperwork according to SOPs and work instructions.
The group leader is also the liaison between the workforce and the management team. They should report productivity, quality, inventory, and safety issues as well as equipment breakdowns. They are tasked with all shop floor activities required to complete all work orders and batch orders in a safe, compliant, and productive manner. Group Leaders are authorized signatories to approve in-process product, labeling, and/’or equipment for the next stage in processing. Group leaders are also expected to have basic MRP navigation capabilities to help overcome and troubleshoot production obstacles.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
Previous experience with mold changes and set-ups on injection molding and/or extrusion equipment is preferred. Must be qualified based on education, skills, or previous experience in operating the equipment within the manufacturing department. Previous history of working in a medical device environment helpful.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED SKILLS: 1) Attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively.
2) Organized with strong leadership skills.
3) Computer literate, ability to work independently.
4) Willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
5) Must have mechanical ability and knowledge in the operation of machinery and applicable measurement equipment.
6) Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
7) Must be able to speak, write and read English.
· $0 Deductible Medical Plan w/company provided Health Reimbursement Account
· Voluntary Dental coverage
· Voluntary Vision Plan
· Weekly Pay!
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical & Dependent Care
· 401K Retirement Savings Plan
· 401K Safe Harbor –Employer Contribution of 3% Gross Wages
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Voluntary Term Life/Accident/Disability
· Great work/life balance
· All-inclusive company-sponsored Family Weekend in the Poconos
ManufacturingView all jobs at Keystone Industries