What we do at American Family Insurance makes a difference in people’s lives. And the way we’re doing it is changing the way people think about insurance. Help us make a difference, and find a rewarding career along the way. Consider becoming an agency owner or a member of an agency team.
One of our American Family Insurance agency owners is seeking a motivated and dynamic customer service representative to join their team!
As a customer service representative, you will provide excellent customer service for potential and existing customers. You will be responsible for answering insurance-related questions and discussing product offerings with customers to help meet their unique needs. You'll coordinate prospecting through direct mail and personal insurance reviews, entering leads, pulling motor vehicle and claims reports, entering new applications, and submitting changes on existing policies.
Customer service representative candidates must have the ability to provide superb customer service, multitask, troubleshoot, and work both independently and as part of a team. The customer service representative will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience in a professional business setting
- Effective communication skills – via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred
- A valid driver's license
The customer service representative will receive a competitive compensation package.
The customer service representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
Protecting dreams is just as important as pursuing them. This is an opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!
Additional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!
American Family Insurance