Project Coordinator - Vendor Management Program Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Vendor Management Program Support – Project Coordinator II
Location: Clarksville, TN (Open to Hybrid Schedule - PT in Office/ PT Work from Home)
Projected Duration: 12 Month extendable contract
Pay Rate Range: $22.00 - $28.50/ HR W2 + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401k, Paternity Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, (8) Paid Holidays, and (8) Paid Sick Days
We are seeking a Project Coordinator - Vendor Management Program Support to assist with administrative task such as organizing existing data related to resource allocation, contract administration, and intake of new workers. This is an outstanding opportunity to join our client’s team with one of the world’s largest technology companies.
Support Global Data Centers (DataCenter Operations) in administration of worker management system. Support by triaging and tracking issues to resolution. Work with internal stakeholders to identify solutions within established processes. Correspond between stakeholders and other internal staffing administrators to organize database. Identify anomalies in the database and take action to make corrections as directed.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Support Datacenter sites in administration of processes and the platform.
- Administration of platform projects, including resolving data quality issues between ST platform and other platforms.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure onboarding details are correct, and track status of onboarding throughput.
Mandatory Skills & Education
- Education: BA in Human resources or comparable experience considered.
- Total years’ experience: 3+
- Organize data in spreadsheet form, make changes to database, find and fix anomalies
- Work with stakeholders and be a conduit to support organizations to accomplish workflows
- Ensuring workflow milestones are met on time, issues communicated to stakeholders, tracking of issues/resolution
Desired Qualifications (Not Required)
- Experience with Coupa SmartTrack
- Project Management experience is a strong plus
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune, and Google+.
Akorbi Workforce SolutionsWhy Work Here?
We are a group of companies specializing in building compassionate human connections through language, technology, and workforce solutions.
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume, multilingual and bilingual staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.