Employee Life Cycle Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Employee Lifecycle Coordinator serves as a representative of the human resources department that facilitates many HR functions and programs under the direction of the Human Resource Manager. The Coordinator is responsible for the administration of day-to-day employee lifecycle. The Coordinator will orchestrate employee recruitment, credentialing, on-boarding and off boarding, and compensation and benefits administration. This role provides administrative support to the human resource department as related to role and needs, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Human Resource Manager HR team to support staffing that meets organizational needs.
- Coordinate recruitment including posting positions, performing pre-screens, and candidate management.
- Process recruitment and new hire documentation, interview schedules, HRIS flow, and various on-boarding paperwork.
- Lead the on-boarding and orientation programs, including updates to process, management of programs, administration of orientation, conducting program evaluations and coordinating feedback distribution.
- Administer clinician credentialing and privileging documentation to include communication with the vendors, managing information checks, ensuring paperwork is complete and on time, and ensuring credentialing files are well-maintained and in compliance. Regularly maintain credentialing and privileging details per compliance and reporting requirements.
- Maintain employee exit paperwork per termination checklists, manage benefit enrollments as appropriate.
- Support training and staff development through scheduling and coordinating training programs as per Human Resource Manager, serves as administrator of training resources such as Relias.
- Compile human resource reporting and updates monthly HR metrics statements. Serve as systems support for HRIS, electronic training program, and various employment verification and reporting sites.
- Administer compensation and benefits reporting to support administration of employee benefits programs. Assist with benefits audits, reports, and statement reconciliation.
- Prepare audits, reporting, and compliance reviews under the direction of the HR Manager.
- Provide exceptional human resource support to HR staff, organizational leaders, and employees.
- Manage data and filing with complete accuracy and integrity. Operate in compliance with federal, state, and local legislation, and in line with organizational requirements for internal and external reporting.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality with respect to proprietary information, patient information, and employee records.
- Exemplify, support, and promote the organizations’ Standards of Culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and three years of relevant experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in recruitment, on-boarding, and orientation required. Orientation delivery experience preferred.
- Experience with credentialing and privileging or background check experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience administering employee benefits, working with HRIS systems, and HR compliance programs preferred.
- Must have an ability to think critically in managing areas of responsibility.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access) required
- Must be able to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently, self-motivate, and provide exceptional customer service.
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter Health