Program Manager (with some travel) remote position
- Posted: over a month ago
HBCU CDAC Our Money Matters Program Manager
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the Our Money Matters (OMM) team and managing the technical aspects of the program including monitoring the status of website builds, tracking utilization of the OMM platform, creating project timelines, and measuring/track outcomes to goals. The Program Manager will collaborate with outside contractors and other contractors as required to successfully meet the short- and long-term objectives of the program.
The PM will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day operations of the program run smoothly at each university and within the team.
Program Manager Tasklist
The Program Manager under the direct supervision of the Program Director is responsible for the following tasks:
· Supervise and lead a remote team of College and Community Recruiters and College and Community Liaisons nationally
· Managing/tracking/measuring the technical aspects of the program to include:
o ensuring timely completion of website builds for partners
o review and approve all customization packages from partners to ensure the correct package is being selected and that all images requested are in the required format
o attend weekly meetings to track the progress of site builds and resolve any issues related to the successful build and release of partner sites
o provide ongoing and as-needed training to staff relative to the platform
o provide technical assistance to the team and participate in partner meetings as required
o assist with new team onboarding
o weekly tracking and reporting of the OMM platform
o lead/schedule/participate in weekly team meetings to discuss and review OMM site utilization, the status of site builds, issues/resolutions
o preparing utilization reports and participating in regularly scheduled funder meetings
o developing project goals and measuring/tracking outcomes and make recommendations for adaptations/adjustments
o attend and participate in campus events as needed
o make recommendations regarding OMM/funders/partners to the Program Director
o Other relative duties as assigned
Education and Responsibilities
The HBCU CDAC Our Money Matters Program Manager (PM) should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 10 or more years of program/project management experience in the fields of economic development, financial literacy, community development, economics, organizing, and/or higher education. The PM should have strong experience in building community relations, supervising and motivating teams, establishing, and tracking timelines and metrics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
· Adept at creating systems and establishing teams for completing specific tasks.
· Exceptional communication skills, including clear, concise writing and the ability to frame complete issues
· Substantial experience managing multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
· Ability to coach and lead a team
· Ability to motivate and influence others with effective speaking and listening skills
· Commitment to the ideals of justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
· Strong sense of initiative, pride, enthusiasm, and the desire to be a team player
· Establish an environment that creates incentives for, and eliminates barriers to, a team environment.
· Ability to articulate common goals and provide both clear direction and sufficient resources while removing or reducing obstacles to team success.
· Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals.
· communicates clearly and credibly selecting the right tone for the situation and audience.
· Demonstrates an ongoing awareness of budget levels
· Highly proficient with cloud applications
***Serious Inquiries Only*** Deadline to apply is May 27, 2022
BusinessView all jobs at HBCU Coalition