Guest Service Manager Assistant(Full Time)
Busch's Market Brighton, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Starting wage up to:$17.50/hr
Calling all Foodies! Don’t romaine calm, Busch’s is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch’s offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!
- Oversee all aspects of guest service operations as person in charge
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with guests, associates, and community
- Ensure adherence to check cashing, refund, and store charge policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance on WIC, Electronic Benefits (EBT), alcohol, and tobacco purchases
- Assist guests with questions, purchases, store charges, and special orders
- Assist associates in achieving service and labor objectives as directed by GSM
- Ensure completion of daily maintenance (i.e. floor inspections, checkout area, hospitality station, bottle machine area)
- Provide input to GSM concerning associate performance and department conditions
- Deliver clear expectations and follow-through on assigned tasks in GSM’s absence
- Assist in training and development of associates
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience in a retail environment.
- Proficient leadership skills.
- Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and listening skills.
Busch’s is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member of the Busch’s family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch’s, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.
TourismView all jobs at Busch's Market