Technical Account Manager, Google Workspace
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join SADA as a Technical Account Manager (TAM)!
Our technical competency is what sets SADA apart from other partners. We are transparent in our approach, celebrate our diverse workforce, and strengthen our competencies through training and development. As a WS TAM at SADA, you will collaborate with some of the most innovative organizations in their Google Workspace journey.
This position requires a collaborative stakeholder with experience in fundamental email concepts, active directory, identity management, implementation and support. They will lead client-facing technical discussions and qualification calls. The WS TAM must be consultative, while anticipating potential needs and liabilities around growth and diversification. The ideal candidate is able to understand technical objectives/watchpoints and apply Google Cloud technology to solve for such outcomes.
If you like the idea of thinking strategically to help clients succeed with Google's cutting-edge solutions, apply now!
- Manage the technical relationship with SADA's largest Workspace customers
- Partner with Customer Success Managers in delivering quarterly Workspace roadmaps
- Advise customers on technology standards, methodologies and processes as they relate to, Workspace configuration, identity, and security
- Conduct regular touchpoints with clients to review their Workspace technical strategy and provide updates on best practices and new products.
- Own the resolution of support ticket escalations across customer portfolio
- Assist client in determining best practices for setup and configuration to achieve the desired result
- Analyze legacy information and practices and configure appropriately in a new environment
- Conduct reviews with customers prior to release to confirm acceptance of data and configuration
- Provide superior customer service to all customers
- Maintain advanced knowledge of Workspace product for which they are responsible
- Interpret and understand client business requirements
- Maintain accurate records of all communication received for each client
- Identify and assist development with resolution and enhancements to workflow, scripts, or system defects
- Perform testing on new workflow, scripts, or solutions prior to implementation
- Resolve complaints and answer questions from customers
- Maintain knowledge of departmental processes and procedures
- Google Professional Collaboration Engineer Certified or able to complete within the first 45 days of employment
- Google Sales Certifications and Okta Sales Certifications (public links unavailable) will be expected to be completed within the first 90 days of employment
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Ability to pass a DOD background check
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Experience working with engineering and sales teams
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp key points from complicated details
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external executive level customers
- Must be able to multitask and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Be a results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience producing technical assets or writing technical documentation, including, but not limited to, architecture designs and documentation
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple streams
- Familiarity with Google Workspace
- Familiarity with CMS tools (SharePoint, Jive, Drupal, WordPress)
- Familiarity with AODocs, LumApps, Okta, Bettercloud
- Familiarity with creating wireframes and working with HTML
- Familiarity with security compliance frameworks, controls, and best practices (e.g., Trust Principles (SOC 2/3), ISO 27000 series, regulations governing personally identifiable information (PII), and other regulatory compliance frameworks).
- Understanding of best practices, design patterns and reference architectures with an uncanny ability to recommend these as needed.
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
BusinessView all jobs at SADA