Area Manager - Houston
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you passionate, persuasive, and experienced leading people? Do you thrive on being part
of a team? Does your enthusiasm for being part of a growing health & wellness company get
you out of bed with a smile and determination to change more lives -- physically, mentally,
emotionally? Do you have polished communication skills, interpersonal skills and possess a
leadership background to motivate a team?
If this excites you – keep reading!
Be Well LLC, dba Restore Hyper Wellness, is seeking an Area Manager that is high energy,
performance motivated and able to lead multiple daily initiatives with ease. This candidate will
thrive in mentoring sales strategies, executing business plans with detailed action steps, and
surpassing performance goals. They will be a skilled people manager with a strong operational
focus. As the Area Manager, you are the key driver to cultivate and maintain the Restore
culture in your market. This is your chance to join Restore on a mission that helps people DO
MORE of what they love through our innovative, science-backed wellness services.
The Position Type
- This is a full-time salaried position, 40+ hours
- "Home" location to be Tanglewood with regular travel to other locations
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus opportunities based on store performance objectives
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
- Opportunities for growth
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Fun and Friendly environment
Who You Are…
- Strong work ethic/commitment, enthusiastic
- Servant leader, humble, self-aware, honest
- Curiosity with a growth mindset
- Exceptional leadership, diplomacy and listening skills
- Analytical and problem solving, decision making
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective organizational / time management
- Customer Service and Sales Orientation
- Skilled proficiency with computers and technology
- Flexibility and Patience
What You’ll Do….
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage a variety of tasks and duties in a complex
- Understand and interpret Business Intelligence (KPI’s) to uncover symptoms and
provide solutions to drive area and store level growth
- Establish a timely and effective store visit cadence and consistently document and
record store visit notes.
- Set expectations and provide leadership, coaching and oversight for an area of store
managers and team members dedicated to driving revenues and committed to providing
outstanding customer service in every interaction.
- Conduct regular 1:1 manager meetings and support team meetings to communicate
brand objectives, promotions, performance goals, trends and other relevant information
- Utilize proper Restore operations processes, sales techniques, and planning tools;
conduct audits and identify process improvements focused on driving sales with new
and existing customers.
- Consistently achieve area and store level sales goals, control operating expenses in
addition to maintaining all operational standards on a daily basis.
- Establish a culture and climate of inclusiveness and respect where everyone adheres to
the highest standards of commitment, accountability, and teamwork; foster an
environment of open communication.
- Recruit, hire and develop outstanding managers focused on meeting Company
operating and sales objectives. Review store level staffing and payroll to ensure
managers are sufficiently staffing their store to meet operating objectives. Ensure that all
team members present a professional appearance and approach.
- Work with managers and store level teams to create training and development plans,
identify career opportunities and maintain an appropriate succession plan for Store
Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Ensure all team members have completed all required components of training and are
adequately trained. Act as a coach and mentor for managers and all team members.
- Timely and accurate completion of all required reporting and store level audits, submit
monthly schedule to direct supervisor outlining work to be performed
- Ensure managers are aware of and comply with all laws, policies, safety standards,
procedures and Restore requirements.
- Build productive, collaborative working relationships with third party vendors and
community business partners.
- Resolve escalated customer service issues and complaints in a timely manner to the
satisfaction of the customer and to the benefit of the Company
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and
personnel policies and procedures. Conduct audits as required; take corrective and
preventative action as necessary.
- Attend conference calls/webinars led by Be Well LLC and Restore Corporate to develop,
enhance and improve business results
- Audit and verify payroll information during each pay cycle.
- Minimum of 5 years’ (progressive) management experience preferred
- Track record of coaching and developing others
- Previous multi-unit management experience desired relating to sales/retail/customer
service at a manager level; direct team managerial experience (developing, leading
teams and/or managing)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred or comparable experience/demonstrated
- You must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have a completely open schedule and be able to work days, nights, weekends and
holidays (when needed)
- Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However,
in general, the position requires the following physical activities: Ability to lift minimum of 2 pounds to a maximum of 20 pounds unassisted; able to sit, stand, stoop, walk, stretch, reach frequently; moderate range of body
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Oh, and more about Restore
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and
wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely
accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and
perform at a higher level so they can DO MORE of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked
Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company
in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go
directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchisee of this location
and not to Restore Corporate. Be Well LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restore Hyper Wellness.
Restore Hyper Wellness L5 Be Well
BusinessView all jobs at Restore Hyper Wellness L5 Be Well