Midwest Mattress is a progressive, exciting, growing company. We are hiring for Sales associates to join our team! The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, lively, stimulating communicator who truly enjoys dealing with and being around people. If you want a good salary, a fun work environment and freedom to interact with people we need to talk to you.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Answer inbound calls and maintain good phone etiquette
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Follow-up with customers
- On the job training and management-in-training programs
- Excellent compensation and monthly bonuses
- 100% Employer paid medical benefits
- Dental insurance
- Simple IRA
- PTO and Paid Vacation
- Career growth opportunities with openings for management
As a Sales Manager in Training with Midwest Mattress, you will participate in one of the best training programs mattress retailing has to offer. You will learn all aspects of the mattress industry in a no-pressure based sales environment with an unbeatable, Name brand factory-direct product, and outstanding customer service.
We offer 100% employer paid medical benefits, on the job training with opportunities to participate in management in training programs, excellent compensation and a fun work environment. Just imagine getting paid to lay down on the job! The average first year sales representative earns over $40,000. In addition, we offer a full comprehensive benefit package including: medical, dental, Simple IRA, paid vacation, and amazing career growth opportunities that make a difference in the lives of yourself, your family, and your customers.
Midwest Mattress requires our employees to work with integrity, honesty, loyalty. Experience building long-lasting and successful relationships is critical in this role and the core of our business. We do not compromise the service to our customers or our company culture by hiring people that do not possess these attributes. This philosophy has enabled us to create an outstanding work environment and continued future expansion.
- 1+ years of experience with customer service, sales, hospitality, military, leadership, restaurant and/or retail
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Experience building successful relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends
Midwest Mattress is an Equal Opportunity Employer.