Senior Member Service Center Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re in the business of Good
Lions Clubs International is the largest service club organization in the world. Our 1.4 million members are serving locally and globally to help take on some of the biggest challenges facing humanity.
Every Lion and club is supported by our international association. More than 300 Lions International staff members are constantly working on tools and technology to enhance Lions’ service. When caring people join together, roll up their sleeves and take action to make their community better, it’s an incredible feeling for everyone involved.
Here's how you can help. We are currently looking for a Senior Member Service Center Representative to join our team and rise to the challenge of empowering service.
The Senior Member Services Representative provides support to all Lions Club Officers and club members by responding to support requests (phone, email, written correspondence) in a timely and customer-centric manner. The ideal candidate provides stellar service while at the same time, looking for ways to improve the overall member experience. The Senior Member Services Representative provides support to the Assistant Manager by being a subject matter expert for the team, handling urgent and/or escalated issues, and helping to prioritize and distribute work among team members
What You'll Do:
- Monitor volumes, prioritize and distribute work within the Member Service Center Team
- Handle escalated service issues as needed
- Train team members on MSC systems and processes
- Troubleshoot, research, and make recommendations as it pertains to new/complex/ specialized member issues using LCI software or administering a club, district or multiple districts in accordance with LCI Board Policy
- Provide reporting about teams productivity, quality, and turn-around times to management
- Respond to member issues with a positive, friendly attitude via all member communication channels including email, social media, and phone
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the member’s issue; determining the cause of the issue; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Follow procedures to enter club, officer, and member data into the Lions Clubs International Membership System.
- Perform a variety of data management and data entry functions, including reviewing and analyzing data for accuracy and prioritization.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of customer service experience required
- Experience with high volume of work and ability to meet deadlines.
- Solid technical aptitude; comfortable utilizing various systems and tools
- Intermediate level of skill with applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with Zendesk and/or Aptify a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Lions Clubs International has excellent benefits for you and your family. We believe in a balanced work-life and have programs and benefit plans to support our employees, such as:
- Three weeks paid time off plus time off for volunteering
- Flexible and hybrid work schedules
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Reimbursable training
- Casual dress
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on the work we do, and we know that having varied perspectives helps generate innovative ideas to solve complex problems in an ever-changing world.
Lions Clubs International Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Lions Clubs International
AddressOak Brook, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Lions Clubs International