Sales Consultant - Three Rivers Ford
- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Consultant – Three Rivers Ford
If you’re ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
About Our Dealership
Welcome to El Toro Auto Group's Employment Opportunities portal! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people and supporting our community.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply apply and click "submit". Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!
Join our team today!
El Toro Auto Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?