Bilingual Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in peoples lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the agency.Â The person in this positionÂ will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need commercial, personal and life insurance. As an amazing licensed insurance sales representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.Â Grow your skills and future with a dynamic agency!Â You will have a dedicated bilingual extension and lots of marketing resources.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
*Â Remote work opportunities
*Â Salary plus commission, plus renewal commission
*Â Generous bonus structure
*Â Long term built-in pay increases
*Â Excellent training, support, paid for marketing and leads
*Â Flexible work schedule
*Â Bilingual phone extension
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insuranceÂ quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- DevelopÂ ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Have fun helping people
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new businessÂ through leads & referral sources.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Have fun and build an awesome career!
- Wisconsin Property & Casualty license is required
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
Don Charpentier Agency, American Family Insurance
AddressOak Creek, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Don Charpentier Agency, American Family Insurance