- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A global client of CFS is currently seeking for someone to join their HR & Finance team as an Analyst.
About the Company
- Global organization with a strong US presence
- This role would be working out of the Hartford branch but has the capability for a hybrid/remote schedule once trained. All training will be 4 days on site.
- Growing FAST! Looking at multiple acquisitions within the next 12-18 months that will grow them over $1B
- Strong benefits package and perks
- Have placed several people at this company and they all give great feedback about the schedule and environment
- This opportunity has TONS of room for growth! There is a path for this person to be in a management position in a few years
Responsibilities of the Analyst
- Work with the HR team to ensure that all employees on payroll are in compliance with state and federal laws
- The Analyst will also assist the finance department with projects
- Involvement in cash flow projections and banking
- The Analyst will take on any ad hoc projects in finance/HR
Qualifications of the Analyst
- Familiarity with payroll compliance
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- The most important quality is someone who wants to learn and grow with the company
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
LegalView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Get fresh Analytical Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.