Kitchen Director ($18/hr) full-time/anytime availability
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thank you for your interest at a great career opportunity with Chick-fil-A. You are taking the first step towards a very rewarding career. Every job at Chick-fil-A will prepare you to be the best you can be. That is our promise to you.
Here at Chick-fil-A, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated and driven Owner/Operator who is personally vested in your success and wants to see YOU succeed!
Your Success is our Success
We encourage you to fill out your application completely and let us know your availability. Add a cover letter to help us get your unique personality.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Leader to join our team.k
High quality management is an integral part to our restaurant's success. Coaching and leading the team members while maintaining a positive work culture is essential to having a successful restaurant operation.
We offer excellent starting pay with performance-based advancement, Retirement SIMPLE Plan options with 3% matching, Health Insurance options, leadership skill development opportunities, college scholarships, flexible hours, free meals while working, and, of course, we are Always Closed on Sundays!
* Managing and Developing a team of 40+ along with other Directors
* Collaborate with the Owner/Operator to create and implement new policies/procedures
* Maintaining a work environment that ensures food safety
* Creating the schedule for your team
* Providing high quality customer service and mom satisfaction
* Reporting directly to the Owner/Operator to discuss the current/future state of the store
This is a full time opportunity.
MAll Director positions are responsible for:
* Opening or closing the store
* Directing the daily operations of a quick-service restaurant
* Ensuring that food safety and quality assurance standards are met
* Ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations, including production, preparation, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills in addition to In-store and catering food preparation experience.
* min of 1-2 years of LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
* Exceptional organizational skills to manage an operation with many moving parts
* Passion for Chick-fil-A values
* Open availability
Director of Service is a full time opportunity. Anytime availability
SERVE-SAFE CERTIFIED - requirement
Prior experience as a Restaurant General Manager, Catering Manager, Operations Manager, Supervisor, Shift Lead, Restaurant Assistant General Manager is very helpful to the success at this job.
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
Chick-fil-A - Christiansburg
FoodView all jobs at Chick-fil-A - Christiansburg