HR Benefit Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB TITLE: HR Benefit Specialist
COMPANY: eClerx LLC
LOCATION: Philadelphia Metro Area - Hybrid/Remote
Employment Status: Full Time
The HR Generalist for Benefits and Wellness will work within the HR group and with external vendors to ensure program effectiveness for employee benefits and compliance and general HR operations as it relates to this function. This role will connect with employees to resolve and understand employees’ concerns, investigate issues, determine solution and work with various stakeholder on resolution. Data integrity is of utmost importance within the HR team and the company, so to that effect the HR Generalist for Benefits will be required to perform quarterly audits and reconciliation of benefits data including deduction on payroll, employee enrollments on our benefits portal as well as other HR related compliance requirements. This will be a hybrid role; the employee will have the option to work remotely or work from our Philadelphia office, as needed, based on requirements of the role.
- Manage the US benefits portal data and workflow processes. Ensure employee data in the portal is correct, troubleshoot system error by working with vendor and internally within HR.
- Process life events and check relevant documentation.
- Reconcile benefits payroll deductions on our payroll portal Paylocity for each quarter against benefits elections and perform necessary corrections as needed.
- Manage the annual Open Enrollment (OE) Process, communication with employees and vendors as well as prepare OE materials.
- Collaborate with the HR Operations team on implementing changes that impacts the HRIS and payroll systems. Work closely with the HR/payroll team to communicate changes that impact payroll in a timely manner.
- Responsible the annual ACA reporting, filling and issue resolution. Work closely with our benefits vendor to ensure our ACA filling is penalty free and submitted on time.
- Explain, collect and process employer and states disability paperwork with US employees and our vendor. Collaborate with the internal HR team and payroll to ensure disability LOA status is correctly reflected in payroll. Report FICA to payroll timely at the end of each claim cycle.
- FMLA compliance, tracking and administration.
- Explanation of Benefits during onboarding and offboarding for US and Canada employees
- Monitor the benefits communication channel on our ticketing solution portal Zendesk for employee questions and respond in a timely manner. Maintain/update the Zendesk knowledge database with the most current benefits information.
- Maintain benefits policies and process documentation on box.
- Process vendor invoice and from time to time work with our accounts payable team to reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- US and Canada Employee benefits file management and record keeping.
- Promote wellness initiative across US/Canada and collaborate with HR Managers in other countries to run similar wellness initiatives.
- Office administration duties as required for our Philly office.
- Manage eClerx 401k program, related annual audit and 5500 filings and work closely with payroll for accurate 401k distribution and match.
- Participate and assist the HR team with special projects from time to time
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in managing and administering US Benefits and Benefits Compliance.
- Good knowledge US Benefits plans and how they work, including cafeteria plans.
- Moderate to advance excel skill and the ability to work with a large amount of data.
- MS Word – basic to moderate skill
- Good written communication
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem solving and decision making
- Strong work ethics and commitment.
- Working knowledge of tools like Oracle fusion, Paylocity, PlanSource a plus.
- Salary Range $45,000 - $60,000.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law
eClerx provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 14,000+ people across its global sites in the US, UK, Italy, Germany, and Singapore, along with its delivery centers in India and Thailand. For more information, visit https://jobbio.com/eclerx.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We are also committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at eClerx LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?