Foundry Maintenance/Machine Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental,
We are seeking a Foundry Maintenance/Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Processing Sand (Thermal and Backing), Sand Mold Shakeout, Clean-up
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Other Responsibilities may be added based on Workload
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Trident Alloys, Inc.
181 Abbe AveSpringfield, MA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?