Celebrating our 18th year, Teracore, Inc. ( www.teracore.com ) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm with staff in Washington, D.C. and Atlanta. We prime 95% of our projects with a 40% contract win ratio (#1 awardee in our category on both DHS PACTS and EAGLE II IDIQs). Teracore consultants average more than 12 years of professional experience, nearly 60% percent have advanced degrees in business or technology related fields, 90% have professional certifications, and 50% have advanced professional certifications.
Teracore is committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. We hire employees who are looking for a career and not just their next "gig." We build and foster our corporate culture through:
Keeping small business, friendly atmosphere – you are not just a number here at Teracore…real people adding value…one person at a time
Focusing on work/life balance – Teracore is a company that believes people function best in a balanced environment
Social events – From happy hours, to summer picnics and holiday parties, to outings at Nationals games, and regular Town Hall gatherings, we work hard to give employees not working on the same projects the opportunity to both meet “new faces” and keep close with prior teammates
Community events – Teracore emphasis on giving back to the community it serves – veteran and community volunteer efforts flourish in this culture
Focusing on making this a great place to work – Corporate engagement team ensures Teracore work hard, play hard culture
Conducting leadership workshops on building a positive corporate culture – it starts from the top down here…”be proud of where you work”
Communication and surveys -- we listen…you help drive the culture and we ensure its direction
A SharePoint suggestion box funneled to leadership team – we give you a multitude of avenues to be heard, be part of the team, and continuously making us better
What We Do:
Teracore understands how to integrate business consulting knowledge, process expertise, and IT to obtain desired results. Our core competencies include:
- Enterprise IT Consulting
- Budget and Financial Management Services
- Enterprise Cyber Management
- Tranformation Management
- PMO Services
- Strategic Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
Current / Initial Project Scope of effort:
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) JPMO has a need for program management, change management, and software engineering services to support the continuation of the Financial Systems Modernization (FSM) program in support of the USCIS, CISA, S&T, ICE and HQ.
Senior Oracle R12 Contract Life-Cycle Management (CLM) SME with experience with requirements gathering and implementation to provide implementation support Oracle Federal Financials R12.2 for a shared service environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functional Team SMEs with expertise in Oracle CLM including Implementation and Change Management of Oracle R 12.x.x resolving issues, leading enhancements and supporting users
- Provide requirement analysis, process review, configuration and development, documentation, and implementation services and system enhancements within a shared service Oracle Federal Financial R12 environment
- Identify processes, document gaps, and provide solutions to bridge gaps and enhance processes for customer migration to R12 standard model
- Develop process designs and adds new system configurations to enable designs
- Perform testing activities
- Assist with training sessions
- Document all recommendations, requirements, design, configurations, meeting notes, test scripts and results, and project issues as needed
- Oracle Release 12.2.4 and greater hands-on experience with Oracle EBS CLM, Purchasing, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, iProcurement, and/or iSupplier portal
- At lease 12-14 years of experience in complete life cycle of complex Federal Oracle Application projects in implementing Oracle R12 Federal Financial (CLM, iProcurement, Purchasing and Payables) applications with emphasis on analysis, implementation and problem resolution
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition and Procurement regulations, requirements, and processes including understanding FAR/DFARS compliant processes
- Good Client Facing skills, and Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Knowledge on DHS TRIO (CWMD, TSA and USCG) Project is a Plus, but not required
- Ability to independently develop Functional Design documents
- Ability to produce client documents to a high standard
- Must be able to work onsite
- Able to multitask and work across many cross functional and matrix teams
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
US Citizenship and background investigation required to attain favorable entry on duty (EOD)/public trust clearance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.