TMR, Inc. seeks an experienced Senior SharePoint Developer to work as part of a team of developers to support reference data standardization work. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills or have a desire to provide mentorship to junior developers. In addition to technical expertise, the Senior SharePoint Developer shall assist the Lead Developer with managing the project tasks related to developing the web-based data quality and data governance.
- Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those program.
- Provide support for designs, development, troubleshooting, debugs, and implementing software code for components of the website.
- Works with graphic designers and other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website.
- Responsible for interface implementation.
- B.A or B.S is required.
- Background in intrepreting project specifications and requirements are highly desirable.
- United States citizenship is required along with ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust.
- Must have eight years experience in:
- Developing web-based business intellgience tools.
- Creating and developing technical and policy documents describing data structure within a data system.
- Creating business models and implementing meta-model data structures.
- Creative Cloud, Photoshop 2018, Acrobat Distiller, Illustrator 2017.
Technical and Management Resources
Why Work Here?Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.
We understand the importance of work-life balance!