- Over a month ago
This internship is a paid 6-8 weeks (or more, depending upon availability) program where the intern will contribute to a wide range of work within the accounting department. Candidates should have a working knowledge of corporate accounting procedures and a willingness to work within the existing team.
- Working with the Accounting team (CFO, Controller, Bookkeeper, and CSRs) on routine A/R & A/P tasks daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Seeking out learning opportunities outside of assigned tasks, finance & accounting projects, and day-to-day responsibilities
- Getting involved in as much work as possible
- Engaging with teammates from various internal groups and departments to continue to develop new ways of thinking and creating
- Actively participating in other aspects of the business, if desirable.
- Analytical accounting & finance projects, if applicable
- To be successful in this role, the intern must be currently in a four-year degree-seeking program and have an interest in working with finance and/or corporate accounting.
- Love accounting
- Passionate international business
- Critical Thinker
- Eager to learn
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?