- Posted: over a month ago
- $46,800 to $52,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for attracting and connecting with current and future clients. That passion comes through as she/he engages with teams on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into clients and clients into advocates.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget and deliver on ROI objectives
- Leads the creative content creation and delivery of daily content and to post and/or manages advertising campaigns as needed
- Dives into account analytics, using Facebook/Instagram/YouTube and proprietary systems to understand trends across advanced metrics for campaign, ad set, and ad performance
- Builds creative strategies for each relevant social media channel, sales funnel and represents the companies "online voice"
- Creates and designs website pages built internally and from contractors and provides reporting to the executive team on functionality and performance.
- Maintains follow up sequence using email auto responders, text responders, etc.
- Works closely with the sales leadership team to strategize about marketing channels to explore.
Qualifications and Proficiencies:
- Previous hands-on experience in marketing or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Possesses a logical but creative mindset, being able to take a company’s objectives and identify campaign strategy through research and analysis (i.e.: recommending appropriate keywords, targeting, interests, and more).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with vigilance, accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to perform daily account management and optimization of various advertising accounts.
- Experience analyzing and generating reporting for major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and more.
- Strong analysis skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Expert level knowledge in Facebook/Instagram/YouTube and other ad management systems.
- Experience creating and maintaining: marketing funnels, ppc ads, Google Ads, social media channels, videos and editing, basic graphics
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Required or Preferred Experience:
- Blogging experience, with at least a basic understanding of keyword research is required.
- Hands-on experience creating original content is required.
- Graphic design, Photoshop, & video editing skills are required.
- Experience working on Wordpress websites and/or knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Experience running PPC/search campaigns, digital ads, social ads are a plus but not required.
- Minimum of two years of experience with content creation and social media management is required.
- Three or more years of relevant digital media, marketing or media experience is required.
Benefits and Compensation
- 100% of employee healthcare premium (after 60 days)
- 100% of employee dental premium (after 60 days)
- 100% of employee vision premium ((after 60 days)
- Eligible to participate in the Annual Profit Sharing incentive program at the premier company in an industry where a catastrophic event (such as hurricanes) provides for uncapped earning potential in any given year.
- Paid Time Off & Sick Days
Base pay range is $46,800 to $52,000 annually, depending on the level of experience. Working at Noble Public Adjusting Group's HQ, located in beautiful Panama City Beach, FL, the employee has a real opportunity to significantly out-earn beyond the annual salary rate via the annual profit sharing incentive program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Noble Public Adjusting GroupWhy Work Here?
We are looking for phenomenal sales oriented people to join our growing company!
107 Amar PlacePanama City Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Noble Public Adjusting Group