Remote Cyber Security or High Tech Director of Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Magnetude Consulting is a boutique, full-service marketing consultancy that was founded in Boston and now has clients and staff located around the country. The company specializes in working with entrepreneurial B2B tech sector firms. We have an opening for an entrepreneurially-minded, passionate digital marketer and account manager with hands-on experience in a breadth of marketing channels. This individual will be responsible for working directly with clients on their marketing efforts and executing against marketing programs that support the client’s strategic and business goals. The role is best suited towards an individual who is a self-starter, is passionate about marketing and forming client relationships, and has an ability to see how individual programs fit into an overall marketing plan.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting? Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves on building true partnerships with our clients that help us deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.
- Developing and executing against marketing program plans to meet and exceed client needs and goals
- Serving as the day-to-day point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Managing relationships and communicating project process and requirements with internal and client audiences
- Pulling monthly performance metrics and conducting metrics analysis to inform client program recommendations and campaign optimizations
- Providing hands-on, tactical execution and/or oversight of marketing efforts (specific areas dependent on candidate capabilities)
- Managing or advising the team on all facets of marketing, working with our team’s experts who specialize in those areas
- Being proactive in identifying new approaches, tools, and programs to meet client objectives
- Managing monthly and annual client budgets and reporting against them throughout the year, ensuring we are on track and facilitating the resolution of any areas where we may be off
- Developing monthly plans for client retainers, allocating hours of effort for the team to execute the defined marketing plan
The ideal candidate must:
- Be positive, collaborative and a great communicator
- Be highly organized and enjoys interacting with clients
- Be a marketing generalist with a strong understanding of all areas of marketing (not just digital) and understands how individual programs fit into a larger marketing strategy
- Have hands-on experience in at least a few of the following areas (SEO, paid search, marketing automation, social media, channel marketing, PR, trade shows/events, and sales enablement).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- 5-15 years of prior experience in B2B marketing roles
- 2+ years of consulting and/or agency account management experience in a client-facing role
Our company specializes in working with B2B tech companies looking to market the right way in today’s increasingly complex environment by providing growth strategy consulting and fractional marketing department services in areas such as marketing strategy, messaging, branding, content development, digital marketing, demand generation, sales enablement, and brand visibility.
Magnetude ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Join this fast growing company that offers a flexible work schedule and a collaborative and positive work environment.
Magnetude is a unique hybrid, combining the strategic marketing expertise of a consulting firm with the in-depth subject matter expertise of a leading digital agency. Our company specializes in working with B2B tech companies looking to market the right way in today’s increasingly complex environment by providing growth strategy consulting and fractional marketing department services in areas such as marketing strategy, messaging, branding, content development, digital marketing, demand generation, sales enablement, and brand visibility.
AddressNeedham Heights, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Magnetude Consulting