Blockchain Security Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Blockchain Security Analyst
As a member of the Kudelski Security Services delivery team, a Blockchain Security Analyst is responsible for the delivery and execution of blockchain, smart contract and digital asset custody security assessments.
The blockchain security analyst will be a crucial member of our Kudelski Security Services business, delivering on our suite of blockchain and digital asset custody security services.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the evolving technology within the security industry for delivering security assessments including continuous research in the blockchain domain.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cyber security and the delivery of a services-based approach to our clients’ challenges. The individual will drive long-term client satisfaction with an emphasis on producing world class deliverables. Successful candidates are self-driven, autonomous, and highly motivated. An individual with a proven ability to work internally and externally to ensure project objectives are met.
· Review of novel blockchain infrastructure code
· Review of smart contract code and logic
· Develop capabilities for the blockchain security Center of Excellence by improving our blockchain security audit methodology, vulnerability research and enhancing deliverable content
· Execute blockchain and smart contract security code reviews that will vary in level of complexity
· Meet utilization requirements and drive project execution which takes into consideration financial objectives, quality delivery and client needs.
· Aid the practice manager on pre-sales, including assessment of client needs, project scopes and proposal preparation
· Contribute to industry related thought leadership
· Share all knowledge and training with KSI colleagues
Role Skill / Experience Requirements:
· 2+ years of blockchain engineering experience
· 2+ years of application security and/or infrastructure security
· 1+ year developing or reviewing solidity projects or other decentralized apps
· Strong communication, technical writing and interpersonal skills
· Ability to build long-lasting relationships with customers
· Ability and willingness to continue development of blockchain and smart contract security skillset
· Speak and understand English fluently
Preferred Skills / Experience Requirements:
· Experience in API design
· Experience in Rust
· Experience with GitHub Pipelines and CI/CD
· Ability to work with customers to identify project requirements, develop proposals, scope projects, and develop SOWs
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Cybersecurity) or equivalent experience
· Willingness to travel up to 20% (the U.S. only) and live within access to a major airport
· Background in application development or other computer science related background
Services include: Managed security services and solutions, security incident response, threat monitoring, risk assessment and compliance, penetration testing, device security evaluation, identity and access management, security compliance training, and cyber legal support.
Kudelski SecurityWhy Work Here?
Join an amazing team that's delivering cutting-edge Cybersecurity solutions to the biggest & best companies in the world
Kudelski Security is a premier cybersecurity solutions provider, working with the most security-conscious organizations in Europe and across the United States. Our long-term approach to client partnerships enables us to continuously evaluate their security posture to design and deliver solutions to reduce business risk, maintain compliance and increase overall security effectiveness. Services include: Managed security services and solutions, security incident response, threat monitoring, risk assessment and compliance, penetration testing, device security evaluation, identity and access management, security compliance training, and cyber legal support.