Patent & Trademark Legal Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Holzer Patel Drennan is seeking a Patent & Trademark Assistant to join its team in downtown Denver, Colorado! This is a full-time, hybrid remote position (after training for three days in the Denver office/ 2 days remote). Eligible candidates will be asked to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination to work at the physical office location. The right candidate will provide administrative support to paralegals and attorneys. We pride ourselves on having a professional team and can provide:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation/Benefits
- Career Advancement
- Supportive Management
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar with USPTO (U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) Procedures, Rules, and Requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work independently
- Prioritize assignments
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software.
- Foundation IP experience is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Prepares, proofreads, enters requested edits, and sends out legal documentation and correspondence, such as client letters.
· Assists in research and location of legal materials pertinent to pending matters.
· Routes correspondence, articles, and other documentation to lawyers and company personnel.
· Manages attorney calendars, monitors attorney dockets, and assists in meeting deadlines.
· Coordinates meetings.
· Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, providing callers with information, composing, editing, sending routine correspondence, and reading, routing, and filing incoming mail and e-mail.
· Files correspondence and legal documents in the office filing system (electronic and physical files).
· Ensures proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
This is a full-time, regular position with competitive pay and benefits including health, medical, vision, dental, life, 401k, paid holidays, generous paid time off policy, paid parental leave, gap insurance (medical) and additional benefits. Holzer Patel Drennan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.hpdlaw.com. Holzer Patel Drennan is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex or gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Holzer Patel DrennanWhy Work Here?
A professional environment, downtown Denver location, work/life balance, room for growth, great team atmosphere!
Holzer Patel Drennan Intellectual Property Law is a specialized Intellectual Property (IP) firm that believes in bringing out the best in our clients’ technologies, brands, expressions, and trade secrets. In joining our team, you will bring out your best along with the Holzer Patel Drennan team to meet the needs of our clients. Come grow with us!
216 16th Street Denver CO 80202Denver, CO
LegalView all jobs at Holzer Patel Drennan