- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Front Office Medical Receptionist will be responsible for being an active member of the health care team in assisting Healthcare Providers with patient care. Front Office Medical Receptionist will carry-out their duties by adhering to the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct, acts in the best interest of FCS, and fully supports the mission, vision and values of FCS.
•Operating an electronic medical record system to schedule appointments
• May perform medical records functions
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Greeting patients and walk- ins
• Checking eligibility and verification of patient information
• Performs clerical duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• Knowledge of healthcare systems
• Ability to interact, relate to, work with and support the activities of a diverse workforce
• Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bilingual in English and Spanish Preferred
• 1-2 years knowledge of medical records work procedures, computer applications, medical terminology related to HIPAA and patient information
Family Care Specialists
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Medical Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.