SERVICE ORDER FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Energy Management Systems, a rapidly growing comprehensive energy solutions provider, is looking for the newest member of its Service Team. The Service Order Fulfillment Specialist will be a key contributor to that team, responsible for support of simultaneous large and small projects reporting directly to the Director of Field Service and Construction. The successful candidate will have a strong organizational background, excellent customer service skills as well as effective written communication skills, familiarity with order fulfillment and shipping/receiving and the drive and determination to play an operative role in a dynamic and growing organization.
Responsible for providing warehouse support including maintaining project inventory, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping, and receiving of orders to support multiple concurrent supply and install projects, as well as other field and internal projects as needed. Take the lead as well as assist with administrative functions such as assembly of meters and associated communication components and provide internal and external support on such products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine material requirements from production schedules and coordinate the efficient movement of materials through production cycle.
- Manages material orders and inventory based on defined replenishment policies and planning parameters.
- Creating purchase orders, allocating the material costs to jobs, and assisting with the demand forecast for material ordering.
- Follows production schedule, customer work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be stored, gathered, or distributed.
- Manages and maintains the inventory and shipping log to include device life cycle tracking.
- Responsible for relocating and sorting materials and items from receiving to be stored or shipped.
- Creating shipments for packages and/or palletizing materials or products.
- Pre-shipment coordination with storage facilities or remote resources.
- Scheduling work and allocation of internal and external resources.
- Exercise a good working knowledge of materials and sources of supply to validate proposed purchase requisitions.
- Thrives in a team atmosphere.
- Mitigates conflict and communication problems.
- Ability to lift to 60 lbs.
- Able to analyze data and interpret trends using Microsoft Excel and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word (Office Suite).
- Effective collaboration with remote colleagues.
- Focused ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience in supply chain management and inventory control.
Work Schedule and Location
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Exton, Pennsylvania Office
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly rate commensurate with level of education and/or experience.
- Discretionary Semi-annual Bonus Plan.
- Medical Insurance with 85% contribution by EMS.
- 401K Plan.
- On the job training.
By continuing to add new, technologically advanced energy efficient products and services, EMS maintains a prominent position on the cutting edge of the energy industry. At EMS, both management and staff strive to be passionate, positive, precise, and personal in everything we do, externally for our customers and internally for our team. Our unique position in the marketplace as well as our dedication to our core values make EMS an exciting and dynamic place to work.
Energy Management Systems, Inc.
801 SPRINGDALE DR EXTON PA 19341Exton, PA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Energy Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.