Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- Comply with all State, regulatory and BHG requirements for quality patient care, confidentiality and privacy
- Provide Counseling and TCM services to patients
- Work with local agencies to develop a pipeline of resources (jobs, housing, etc.)
- Communicate with patients regularly and answer their questions
- Orient patients to the treatment center’s programs, services, operations and procedures
- Maintain up-to-date, complete, accurate, well-organized and comprehensive patient records
- Provide intake/readmission services, including several weeks of supportive follow-up counseling for new patients until a primary counselor has been assigned
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree with intent to pursue Temporary Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (TCADC), Bachelor's Degree with active CADC or LCADCA
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.
Behavioral Health Group