College Admissions Coordinator
- Expired: June 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Thursday, 11:00am-7:00pm and Friday, 11:00am-5:00pm.
Arizona College is a rapidly growing institution dedicated to transforming people's lives through education. Offering both nursing and allied health programs, Arizona College prepares students for in-demand careers in healthcare and significantly improves its community through the care its graduates provide.
Putting students first, we are dedicated to providing students with an exceptional education in growing healthcare fields; teaching them relevant, required skills for today and the future. Our culture is positive, supportive, and collaborative. As a team, we continually embrace our core values:
Passion: We love helping others succeed.
Excellence: We strive to be the best.
Adaptability: We learn, in part by trying new ideas.
Accountability: We own our results.
Integrity: We do the right thing.
What You'll Do:
The Admissions Coordinator serves and important role in the success of the Admissions and Student Services teams at Arizona College and is responsible for providing administrative support to staff and faculty, current and prospective students and guests.
- Answer incoming calls and direct the caller to the appropriate person; if asked for by name, or department
- Request student transcripts
- Proctor Admission Testing
- Conduct student follow up calls for scheduling and document requests
- Maintain a customer focus through organization, professionalism, and warmness to our potential and current students
- Possess and use knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Take and communicate messages, if requested by the caller, including full name, time of call, reason for call and return number
- For general inquiries, provide callers with information such as campus address, directions to the campus, website, and other related information
- Greet and direct visitors to the campus
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Manage student badging, creating badges for new students and replacing lost badges
- Submit attendance
- Issue student supplies following established procedures
- Craft professional verbal and written communications with little to no oversight
- Maintain confidentiality, following HIPAA, FERPA, and other applicable laws and regulations at all times
This overview represents major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of the position, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
What We Need From You:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates Degree from an accredited college or university preferred)
- Minimum two years clerical or administrative experience
- High degree of professionalism and discretion dealing with confidential information
- Efficient skills and experience in word processing programs and Excel spreadsheets
- Typing skills with at least 60 WPM
What We Are Offering You:
- Competitive pay and opportunities for professional development
- Dynamic organizational culture within a supportive working environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Rest and relaxation with paid sick leave and holiday benefits
- Preparation for the future with a 401(k) and company match
Only online applications will be accepted. No phone calls please.
Our schools prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.
Arizona College of Nursing
4425 W Olive AveGlendale, AZ
EducationView all jobs at Arizona College of Nursing