What Is a Full Charge Bookkeeper and How to Become One
Table of Contents
What Is a Full Charge Bookkeeper?
How to Become a Full Charge Bookkeeper
Full Charge Bookkeeper Job Description Sample
With this Full Charge Bookkeeper job description sample, you can get a good idea of what employers are looking for when hiring for this position. Remember though, every employer is different and each will have unique qualifications when they hire for their Full Charge Bookkeeper position.
We are looking for an experienced financial professional to join our company as a Full Charge Bookkeeper. As part of our finance team, you will manage all company ledgers, process payroll, and reconcile invoices, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. Additionally, you will assist leadership with reporting and regulatory requirements. Our ideal candidate has several years of prior bookkeeping experience, expert-level knowledge of QuickBooks software, and experience preparing financial statements. You also need communication skills to explain financial concepts to other employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process payroll
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare deposits and reconcile company ledgers
- Perform account reconciliations and invoicing
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration (preferred)
- Prior experience with accounting or bookkeeping
- CPA license (preferred)
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong communication skills