Senior Software Engineer, Backend
- Posted: over a month ago
nugget.ai is recruiting and screening candidates on behalf of our client. nugget.ai will be responsible for application and screening processes, and if you’re selected, our client will be responsible for the interview stage of the hiring process.
Location: USA (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: PermanentAbout the Company: Our client is building a radically new data quality and data observability platform. The enterprise data stack is going through a massive data transformation as data creation continues to accelerate every year. This goes hand in hand with mission-critical dependence on data for product operation and business decision making. Ensuring high data quality for data driven products and businesses is a top priority for data teams. Yet data is often unreliable and unusable, because traditional tools and home grown strategies are coming up short. Our client is filling this vacuum with its path breaking automated streaming data quality platform — a power-pack of state-of-the-art anomaly detection techniques and a scalable data architecture.
- MS with 3+ years experience, BS with 5+ years experience in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Tackled API design and are able to implement clean, intuitive APIs needed for our product.
- You understand how to interact with SQL databases like Postgres/MySQL, and data schema design.
- Knowledge of API specification languages like Swagger, JSONSchema
- Great Python skills and knowledge of common frameworks like Django, Flask
- Integrated identity / SSO systems like Auth0, Okta, OneLogin, Google SSO
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs, gRPC as well JSON, protocol buffers
- Leveraged Cloud services effectively (know at least one of AWS, Azure, GCP well)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Terraform/CloudFormation.
- Ability to prototype quickly, basic understanding of UI/UX principles
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Enthusiasm to learn new concepts
- Ability to work with ambiguous or unclear definition
TechnologyView all jobs at nugget.ai