Entry Level Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
We are unable to sponsor H1-B Visas at this time.
Overview: Sterling Engineering provides permanent direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract staffing support both locally and nationally to a variety of diverse industries which include technology, food, pharmaceutical, transportation, consumer products, energy, oil & gas, and many others. Sterling has a rich history of getting the right people, to the right job.
Hire Type: Direct Hire, Contract or Contract To Hire
Job Summary: Our client is looking for Entry Level Engineers to be a fresh set of eyes on new projects! This is a great opportunity to grow within an organization!
- Research and analyze design proposals, specifications, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and manufacturing requirements of designs
- Assist with the written documentation, procedures, technical manuals, and other documents involving design
- Work under close supervision of the senior mechanical or aerospace engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical equivalent is required
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Solidworks (Preferred)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information
AddressSaint Charles, IL
EngineeringView all jobs at Sterling Engineering
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?