Landscape Account Manager / Superintendent
Rich Landscaping Inc. Redmond, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
Full Job Description
Area Manager / High Level Superintendent
Location: Redmond, WA
Rich Landscaping Inc, is the fastest growing commercial landscape company in the state of Washington, and is offering an excellent opportunity to start your career as an Area Manager. We are seeking self-motivated, energetic people, whom love managing crews, and driving sales while meeting goals. The Area Manager position at Rich Landscaping Inc. will manage client interaction and expectations surrounding long term planning and high-level value-added services.
this position will manage daily operations of sites within an assigned territory to ensure delivery of high quality service to clients. You'll be responsible for client and employee retention, crew productivity, and workplace safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as client point-of-contact for day-to-day site issues, and expeditiously and proactively identify, address, and resolve client needs
- Conduct walk-throughs with client and other company representative as appropriate
- Work closely with Field Supervisor(s) and production staff to ensure all services are performed according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule and with a high standard of quality
- Effectively communicate with production teams the tasks necessary to provide a consistent, high quality product for clients
- Effectively assess labor needs and execute labor plan by hiring or terminating employees as needed
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills; develop morale and recognize employee achievements; foster opportunities for professional development of employees
- Review and approve time cards for accurate and timely submission to payroll
- Analyze and understand cost reports and budget variances related to contract projects
- Routinely monitor sites for quality, assess opportunities for potential maintenance, irrigation, and enhancement upgrades and repairs
- Collaborate with Service & Operations Support to propose, track, and resolve minor extra work projects to current clients
- Work closely with Project Manager on A/B client communication and expectations, including site information and capital or large-scale projects
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals * Add and update client and project information in CRM software
- Ensure safety on every site by conducting and enforcing safety training and meetings, as well as consistently monitor job sites for potential safety hazards
- Responsible for creating contemporaneous, prompt, and thorough documentation of all coaching, conversations, counseling, and performance management discussions with employees.
- Constantly promote and encourage adherence to company policies and best practices
- Direct supervision of 15 to 20 employees or 4 – 6 crews
- Training, planning, assigning and directing work
- Conflict resolution Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure successful completion of tasks delegated to Crew Supervisor(s)
- Recommending potential clients to business development team, based on current relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Landscape Architecture or Horticulture preferred
- Equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years related work experience
License or Certification
- As required by state and federal law
- Valid driver license issued by the state where employed
- Commercial Pesticide Applicators License, or ability to obtain within 1 year
- Certified Landscape Technician (CLT) or ability to obtain within 1 year
- Strong relationship building and customer relations skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience working the commercial property managers a plus
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to operate commercial landscape equipment and tools
- Have a working understanding of irrigation repairs and familiarity with irrigation controller monitoring and adjusting
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and perform well under deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram and/or schedule format
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English
- Ability to speak effectively before employees and clients
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish strongly preferred, including ability to read, interpret and translate documents and verbal presentations
- Basic math
Rich Landscaping Inc. is an eVerify participating employer.
· Job Type: 12 Month, Full-time
· Monday – Friday
· 5:50 A.M. – 3:05 P.M.
· Salary / Wage
· 2 Weeks PTO
· Sick Time
· Commercial Landscaping Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour
Service is one of our best qualities; we have a strong team that works closely with customers to make sure that their needs are being taken care of. We offer a wide array of extra services that can take care of most landscape needs. Our enhancement team is equipped to install any sized upgrades you could imagine.
Rich Landscaping Inc. has its own composting site witch manufactures compost based soils. We have a full tree and shrub nursery that carries a wide variety of products. Some of our services include; line jetting, drainage work, aeration and thatching, all types of hardscapes and water features.
Come join our team today.
Rich Landscaping Inc.Why Work Here?
We are the fastest growing commercial landscape company in the state of Washington looking to hire good people, to grow the company with.
At Rich Landscaping Inc. we are a full service landscape company that has been serving the greater Puget Sound region for the past 40 years. Our primary focus is maintaining commercial properties. I’m not going to tell you that we are the best company although a lot of our customers believe that we are. What we believe in is family! Family is what has driven this companies success, several employees have started their families with Rich Landscaping Inc. and we are happy to say that we have a second generation currently running the companies day to day operations. Rich Landscaping Inc. is different from most companies, we don’t consider any of our employees seasonal workers, everyone works year round. This in return helps our company continue to provide quality services and enables us to enhance, not just maintain the properties we maintain throughout the year. Service is one of our best qualities; we have a strong team that works closely with customers to make sure that their needs are being taken care of. We offer a wide array of extra services that can take care of most landscape needs. Our enhancement team is equipped to install any sized upgrades you could imagine. Rich Landscaping Inc. has its own composting site witch manufactures compost based soils. We have a full tree and shrub nursery that carries a wide variety of products. Some of our services include; line jetting, drainage work, aeration and thatching, all types of hardscapes and water features. Come join our team today.
27901 Redmond Fall City HwyRedmond, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Rich Landscaping Inc.