Machine Operator - Production (1st, 2nd & weekend shifts)
- Posted: 6 hours ago
- $17 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Machine Operator - Spooling
1st, 2nd and weekend shifts available.
Position Summary: Is responsible for quality control inspection, preparing material for cable manufacturing and distribution of orders. The spooling process is to identify, by visual inspection, quality of cable by spooling from one spool to another. Visual inspection of entire cable and, cutting length based on customer requirement.
At times re-spooling requires FWI-017 Spark Test Voltages to ensure it passes voltage requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operation of spooling and/or coiling machine to visually inspect the appearance of the cable
• Measure diameter of the cable.
• Identify conductors AWG.
• Fill out tags/labels, forms, and traveler.
• Cut to length based on work order requirements.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Work Environment: Requires wearing safety glasses and working gloves. Other personal protective equipment may be required on a case-by-case basis.
• Standing, walking and lifting up to 50 lbs. with support and assistance The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made upon request to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Necessary Education, Skills, and Competencies (including licensing and certifications):
• Reads and writes English well enough to read work order and fill out paperwork
• Math skills and use of a calculator
PrideStaff is honored to have earned the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award. Less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America receive the Best of Staffing Award for service excellence and only 18% have gone on to earn the Diamond Award for service excellence. In addition, PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond Award for two years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
AddressSan Marcos, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at PrideStaff
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?