Customer Service Representative 1 - GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Act as a liaison between the customer and the company and assist customers in person, over the phone, or through email. Customer Service Representatives I must help, communicate and understand a variety of tasks related to Residential accounts, including, and not limited to, account billing information, complaints, questions, information concerning accounts, and requests. Our home office is in Concord, and we are also hiring for our Pittsburg and Oakley offices; the assigned office will be designated after hire.
Essential Job Functions
• Must be at the desk, ready to work, at the designated start time.
• Explain, start, stop, and answer and resolve customers' questions with residential accounts and services offered.
• Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: understanding their bills and services offered, taking credit card and/or cash payments, creating work orders, resolving issues they are having with the service, answering questions regarding their service, and communicating with our managers to help resolve problems, updating account information, resuming accounts and entering the information correctly, and edit and prorating accounts.
• Complete additional assignments/data entry/functions as requested on time
• Maintain customer account information
• Assist all CSR’s co-workers with questions
• Help walk-in customers with payments and ordering a debris box in a professional and friendly manner.
• Balance cash drawer.
• Call customers with problems the drivers have reported.
• Inform fellow workers and supervisors of potential ways to improve customer service and build a better team effort.
• Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating knowledge of Company Policies and City, County, and State rules, regulations, and laws.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to travel to cover all offices when needed; Concord, Pittsburg, Oakley, Rio Vista; may be required
• High School diploma or GED
• Must have a valid Driver's License
• Must have an adequate typing speed
• Must have the desire and ability to learn Soft-Pak
• Experience with MS Office Suite, including Excel
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via email and telephone
• Excellent time management and prioritization
• Ability to effectively plan, organize and manage multiple priorities
• Is a positive member of a team
• Bilingual Preferred - English and Spanish
MDRR is an equal opportunity employer. This job posting should not be considered a full description of the position.
Mt. Diablo Resource RecoveryWhy Work Here?
We value loyalty, recognizing our employees' hard work! Our comprehensive benefits and a discretionary year-end bonus sets us apart.
Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery is a modern, progressive recycling and resource recovery company with deep roots in local tradition and a clear vision of its contributions to our community’s future. We continue to be Trusted. Proven. Essential. in the communities we serve by delivering exceptional customer service along with fair, competitive pricing and maintaining our reputation as the vendor of choice in the solid waste marketplace. We value loyalty, recognizing our employees' hard work, and our comprehensive benefits program reflects this. If you are as passionate about sustainability as we are and want to join a certified Great Place to Work team devoted to doing their best work, please apply!
4080 Mallard DriveConcord, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery