- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sonographer is a Full Time, Regular position working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm at various locations based on department need. OFFERING A SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED SONOGRAPHERS
$33.72 - $50.58 an hour
This position will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID and other infectious diseases (i.e. MMR, Varicella, etc.) or qualify for a medical/religious exemption to work in a healthcare setting.
Summary: To obtain the safest and highest quality diagnostic Sonography exams for image documentation of anatomy and pathology for interpretation by a radiologist per established Inland Imaging guidelines and protocols.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Performs high quality Sonography exams that are consistently approved by the Radiologist, and performed to accepted protocol.
• Performs various Sonography exams including, but not limited to: abdomen, breast, renal, obstetric, gynecologic, thyroid, scrotal, venous doppler (extremities), prostate exams and assisting Radiologist with invasive Sonography procedures.
• Accurately takes patient history for exams
• Obtains appropriate patient histories / demonstrates proficiency at utilizing IDX & Stentor in locating prior reports/studies pertinent to exams being done.
• Utilizes IDX to track patient check-in/availability and accurately codes procedures
• Takes phone calls from patients to clarify exams, patient preparatory information and general questions
• Responds to all on-call assignments within 30-minutes of being contacted
• Assists in the transportation of patients as needed
• Coordinates patient care between technologists and clerical staff to facilitate a smooth workflow
• This position may be required to work in a hospital, urgent care or clinical setting.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Advanced Application/Site Specific Skillset – Sacred Heart Medical Center
Trauma and Emergent Cases
• Performs critical test of ectopic pregnancy findings, reporting, and escalation.
• Performs emergent OB case critical test findings, reporting, and escalation.
• Provides trauma services that involve abdominal active bleeds: assists with complex pint of care ultrasound exams
• Performs torsion exams, emergent exam with critical finding report
• NICU (Neonatal)
• Performs neurological ultrasound exams
• Attends diverse training for core group to evaluate clotting associated with vascular lines
• Provides ambiguous genitalia evaluation for congenital anomalies
Women Baby Center
• Provides urgent bedside evaluation for complex fetal cases
Provides imaging guidance during surgical cases, aiding with confirmation of findings or surgical planning/approach:
• Performs DNC gynecological exams
• Provides organ and imaging identification of structure for surgeon
• Performs neurological exams
• Performs anesthesia supported and moderate sedation cases
o Technologist must function as an extension of the hospital team to provide a cohesive experience for the patient.
o Collaborates, communicates, and cohesively works among several departments to schedule multiple imaging requests.
o Schedules cases in EPIC to ensure continuity of care amongst all departments
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality within the Inland Imaging companies and Inland’s customers.
• Follows all Health and Safety policies and guidelines of Inland Imaging or its partners depending on work location.
• Follows all company policies including those regarding harassment, non-retaliation, discrimination, respectful workplace, and related policies.
• Follows all policies regarding HIPAA, non-disclosure of confidential information and company security.
• Honest, pleasant manner and good personal hygiene.
• Free of alcohol and drug abuse.
• Valid state driver’s license and proof of insurance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented; ability to multi-task; organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates self-directed learning and participation in continuing education through professional journals, approved seminars, etc.
• Ability to consider individual needs in communication with and assessment and treatment of patients of all ages.
• Adheres to departmental standards and personnel policies by demonstrating professional demeanor in conduct and appearance.
• Follows company departmental standards and personnel policies by using good teamwork and communication skills to help identify concerns and solutions, assisting where needed to ensure a smooth functioning department.
• Performs other duties as required by displaying team spirit and self-growth, accepting and performing other projects and responsibilities, and requesting other projects and responsibilities.
• Quarterly quality assurance meeting attendance is required for this position.
• Attendance is a requirement for this position.
• Rotates to other shifts and locations as needed.
• There are no supervisory responsibility in this position
1. Treats all patients and coworkers with dignity and respect
2. Provides excellent customer service
3. Conforms to Joint Commission and HIPAA regulations
4. Complies with PHI (Protected Health Information)
5. Demonstrates the Inland Imaging Core Values
• Show We Care, Do The Right Thing, Maximize Individual Potential, Always Aim Higher
o High School Diploma/GED required
o Accredited Sonography Program to pass the ARDMS
• Experience: One year of experience as an Sonographer preferred
o Anatomy and medical terminology preferred.
o Medical office experience preferred.
o Understanding of ultrasound procedures to be read by radiologist preferred.
o Must be able to take call as needed
o EPIC experience preferred and training available for extensive knowledge of electronic health record
• Registration: Must have successfully passed ARDMS registration (has one discipline in place)
• Certifications: Current CPR/BLS required
• Computer Skills: Experience with the following computer applications is highly desired: Outlook; Workday; Qgenda, Imagecast; Stentor; EPIC; IDXterm; Internet/Intranet
• Background Check:
o Must be able to pass a background check required by RCW 43.43.830-840 to work with children under the age of 16, developmentally disabled persons or vulnerable adults
o In order to comply with provisions set forth in Sections 1128 and 1156 of the Social Security Act, all new employees of Inland Imaging Clinical Associates, LLC will be checked against the LIST OF EXCLUDED INDIVIDUALS provided by the Department of Health & Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Employees must not be included on this list.
• Drug Test: Eligible employees must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug test which includes Marijuana.
Nuvodia/Inland is an EEO employer...
5715 N. Lidgerwood SpokaneSpokane, WA
HealthcareView all jobs at Inland Imaging
Get fresh Part Time Sonographer jobs daily straight to your inbox!