Marketing Delivery Coordinator Job Description
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Delivery Coordinator Job Description (Entry-Level)
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We’re focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life. As a Delivery Coordinator in Gaithersburg, MD, you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives. North American Commercial is the ‘face’ of AstraZeneca to our many healthcare clients. They represent many of the most well recognized and respected products in the industry and build strong relationships with healthcare professionals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for working directly with our MDM Team Leader and Market Delivery Associate to generate content for Brand assets and product launches. The Delivery Coordinator will understand the business and customer experience goals. The Market Delivery Coordinator will work closely with the inhouse creative team, agency partners, our preferred suppliers and internal cross-functional areas to ensure successful and timely delivery of assets.
- Work directly with the Team Lead and Market Delivery Associate to deliver commercial marketing content which may include websites, banner ads, emails, print collateral and social media assets
- Understand and maintain knowledge of Brand strategy and business objectives to align marketing programs with Brand goals
- Coordinate project delivery by the internal creative team comprising of multimedia specialists, copywriters and production partners
- Carryout the administrative functions as designated by Team Lead
- Manage inventory of print and digital brand content
- Create & Maintain daily status reports and SOPs
· Updates Smartsheet daily to provide status of assets
· Attend weekly print meetings and track deliveries and manage print material
· Confirming availability of new material in e-store
· Send emails to PPS partners to start Print/POD process
· Manage digital inventory (OCE/RTE) reports in Smartsheet or other tracking document
Veeva PromoMats (VPM)
· Requesting digital and or print final documents
· Pulling upcoming asset expiration reports
o Expiring assets for AOs
o Renewing assets for AOs
- 1 year of experience in marketing, content delivery, marketing operations and/or advertising agency experience
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships across Brand, creative agency and production agency teams
- Project management abilities with experience in managing multiple and concurrent projects
- 1+ years of experience managing digital assets is preferred
- 1+ years of pharmaceutical or related experience preferred
- Experience working with a collaboration/external partner
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and produce results in a matrix environment: "Lead without Authority"
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
Indegene, Inc.Why Work Here?
Indegene is a strategic solutions partner to several of the Top 50 pharma/life sciences and healthcare organizations worldwide.
We are a technology-led healthcare solutions provider. We combine deep industry expertise with fit-for-purpose technology in an agile and scalable operating model. Many of the leading, global healthcare organizations rely on us to deliver effective and efficient clinical, medical and commercial outcomes every day. From strategy to execution, we enable healthcare organizations be future ready.
1 Medimmune WayGaithersburg, MD