Plant Manager Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT GRAMERCY BAKERY
Gramercy Bakery is a dedicated gluten-free co-manufacturer specializing in the production of clean label bars and cookies. Our business is centered around healthy living and positive nutrition, and we partner with emerging and established brands to help share their creations with the world.
Gramercy Bakery values many things, but there are three main values that are at the founding roots of the company. These 3 values drive Gramercy’s sense of why we do what we do. We value people, profit, and purpose. It is important that we create a respectful, sense of belonging, safe working environment for our people to work in and that we create safe food for people throughout the world to enjoy. Profit is important to us so we can continue doing what we do, grow, and drive future endeavors. Each of our team members and our clients all have a purpose, and Gramercy Bakery is a catalyst that allows each of our purposes to thrive.
At Gramercy Bakery, we protect company resources with our decisions and dedication to process, and we protect our consumers by operating in a rigorous, clean, safe environment where safety and quality is paramount. A food safety mindset is expected from all new employees, and staff across the business participate in our food safety programs.
To prepare for scalable growth, we are recruiting motivated individuals who come to work every day ready to take on the challenges, and embrace the possibilities. We believe in new ideas, hard work, innovative thinking, and kindness in our communications and collaborations.
(Food Manufacturing Experience Required)
The successful Plant Manager leader will be responsible for managing plant manufacturing operations in our Las Vegas facility including formulating policies, programs, and objectives to improve client onboarding, production scheduling, quality assurance, and manufacturing costs. Individual will manage the on-time delivery of manufactured products, and seamlessly integrate new products in our systems while executing continuous improvement initiatives on all operational fronts.
The focus for this new role is finding the best natural leader who thrives on developing and inspiring people to the highest levels of multi-team performance, and delivering desired strategic and tactical results. This highly visible individual believes in continual learning and holds a keen interest in incorporating new technologies into our systems. A demonstrated high level of professionalism as well as personal accountability exhibited to the teams, will permeate the organization.
- Minimum Five years of proven experience in similar role in Food Manufacturing;
- Ideally from a food manufacturing environment, with strong focus on maintenance programs and plant operations.
- Minimum 5 years management experience with demonstrated ability to lead, direct and positively motivate others. Interest in coordinating teams for improved results.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience. Engineering or Food science is highly desirable. Graduate degree (M.S. Eng., or MBA) preferred.
- Solid understanding of Quality programs within manufacturing such as BRC, ISO 9000, SQF or similar.
- Exposure to lean manufacturing principles with ability to apply principles to programs.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead a team of operations and plant leaders and managers to consistently deliver forecasted production output, improve systems as well as inter-department coordination.
- Model and drive accountability at every level; pushing self and others to reach milestones.
- Achieve and maintain a safe work environment that meets all certification, regulatory, and environmental requirements.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, KPI’s, and systems to improve and streamline operations with an emphasis towards quality, profitability, and scalability
- Provide department KPI reporting and analysis against established performance metrics, staffing requirements, and budget.
- Demonstrated ability to establish new culture within operations and be an effective driver of positive change
- Food Safety and Quality mindset, inspired by improved systems and support of quality initiatives.
- Capable of translating data and numbers to action
- Great time manager who is able to set goals and priorities and monitor progress to completion.
- Servant Leader who applies affiliated leadership methods.
- Strategic thinker who can see the path forward in ambiguous and complex situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate as effectively on the floor as in the executive suite.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, at home in a fast-paced environment with changing variables
- Possess a positive outlook with high sense of urgency and a bias for action.
7175 Belcastro StLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Gramercy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.