Shop Trailer Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving!
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS) has grown to become one of the largest fleet maintenance companies in the country.
CAMFS is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, offering mobile on-site fleet service for light medium, and heavy-duty trucks and trailers. CAMFS also services customers utilizing its 20+ nationwide service centers; each offering select services, such as accident repair, paint, refurbishment, and heavy mechanical repair. Supported by a 24/7 in-house call-center, CAMFS provides maintenance scheduled and unscheduled services to fleets anywhere, anytime.
CAMFS is currently hiring a Shop Trailer Technician to join our Field Maintenance Team to support future growth of the Company. If you are looking for a new place to call home, we would love to talk to you!
- Remove and replace damaged components
- Electrical repair
- Brake and axle repair or replacement.
- Maintain uncluttered work environment.
- Follow safety policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to troubleshoot problems and come up with suitable repair solutions.
- Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding and crawl underneath trailers.
- Ability to perform some overhead lifting when replacing side sheets and roof bow supports.
- Ability to use both hands and arms when using high power hands tools, saws, grinder, drill, etc.
- Ability to exert 51 to 75 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision good enough to do bearing inspections and welding.
- Owns or can obtain tools for use in trailer repair.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Why Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services?
- $20 - $25 hourly depending on experience
- Safety Boots & Safety Glasses reimbursement
- Uniforms provided with laundry service where available
- Technical training provided to advance your career
- Dedicated career path – ‘Over 50% of our front-line managers are promoted from within’.
- Health, dental, vision insurance starts DAY ONE of employment.
- 401(k) matching starts after 90 days, 100% match up to 6% contribution and an additional 2% discretionary contribution by the company.
- Accrue up to 192 hours (4-weeks and 4-days) of Paid Time Off starting the first year of employment.
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement
- Adoption/Surrogacy assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Multiple ERG, diversity groups, and company paid volunteer hours.
- Employee discounts on new vehicle purchases, cellphone plans, ridesharing, home/rental insurance, wellness/fitness incentives and much more.
Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services
9600 NE 71st StAlbertville, MN
Get fresh Work From Home Automotive Diesel Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.