With nearly 400 locations nationwide, along with our website (catherines.com), Catherines is the fashion and fit authority for sizes 16W-34W and 0X-5X. We offer a beautiful selection of fashions and intimates, including hard-to-find extended sizes and an exclusive fit customers love.
But Catherines is far more than just a place to shop. Committed to unparalleled service, we strive every day to bring style, beauty and confidence to the women we serve, and live up to our extraordinary brand promise, "We Fit You Beautifully."
Find out more!
What you'll do:
As a Catherines Store Sales Manager you'll lead a team of talented associates to create an unforgettable experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling beautiful.
- Leading and inspiring a team focused on world class customer service while driving and achieving results and goals
- Leading talent acquisition, associate development and retention
- Managing visual presentation and ensuring sound operational practices
- Managing complete merchandising flow
- Generating sales and profits while managing expenses
- Driving new ideas, communicating information with others and creating solutions to problems
Store Sales Manager candidates have the following skill sets:
- High School diploma or equivalent. College preferred but not required
- Four to five years retail experience with a minimum of three years of retail management experience
- Computer proficiency and strong business acumen
- Ability to create and maintain a positive working environment while making sound decisions and taking action in a timely manner
Location:Store 5158-Lynnhaven Crossing-Catherines-Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Position Type:Regular/Full time Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.