1HUDDLE Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, Madison Square Garden, National Association of REALTORS, Hand and Stone Massage & Spa, TAO Group, Loews Hotels, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams.
Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.Job Description
1Huddle is hiring a graphic designer to work on the following:
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs to support all business efforts (sales, marketing, customer success and product)
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work with our marketing team to produce final design and expand brand
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographic
The Ideal Candidate will have:
The interview process at 1Huddle is as follows:
- Phase 1: Submit Application with Portfolio (Digital or Physical), Cover Letter and Resume. (Complete)
- Phase 2: Brief Call to introduce yourself, and for us to introduce 1Huddle
- Phase 3: Meeting with member of Leadership Team or CEO. Our final check to ensure you’re qualified, capable and ready to win at 1Huddle.
We know, it’s thorough, but we don’t hire just anyone. Our process is structured to allow a candidate’s personality to shine through in the first few rounds, making it easier for our team to determine who would be a good fit at 1Huddle. Are you up to the challenge?
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at 1HUDDLE