This free Senior Sales Executive job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Senior Sales Executive to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Senior Sales Executive Job Summary
We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive to guide our sales team and lead our company to profit growth. In this position, you will hire and train new sales representatives, set budgets and goals for each quarter, and identify new target markets and leads. You will also build relationships with more important clients and make key strategic decisions for the company. This job requires several years of sales experience, including some experience in a management role. You should also have a bachelor’s degree in business administration and excellent leadership qualities.
Senior Sales Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and train sales representatives
- Set sales goals for each quarter
- Set and maintain a budget for the department
- Develop an overall sales strategy for the company
- Identify new avenues for growth
- Work directly with large clients
Senior Sales Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Several years of sales experience
- Management experience and skills
- Computer proficiency
- Strong communication abilities