This free Sales and Marketing Assistant job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Sales and Marketing Assistant to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Job Summary
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Assistant to provide support to our sales and marketing departments. In this role, you will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including tracking shipments, answering phones, and scheduling meetings. You will also keep our promotional materials up to date, ensuring our digital price list is current and the information on our social media platforms is accurate. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field, along with prior administrative experience.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Track shipments and update customers if there are any delays
- Update and distribute materials regarding our products and promotions
- Update our social media and digital price list
- Assist with inside sales
- Schedule meetings and arrange travel details
- Perform other support tasks as needed
Sales and Marketing Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Administrative experience
- Computer proficiency
- Communication, organizational, and time management skills