This free Business Coordinator job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Business Coordinator to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Business Coordinator Job Summary
We are seeking a Business Coordinator to provide administrative support over several departments in our company. In this position, you must ensure that our day-to-day operations run smoothly, especially when they involve collaboration between multiple areas. You will schedule meetings, act as the first point of contact, and ensure that all documentation and information is available to all parties. Experience is the most important qualification for this job, but we also prefer applicants with a bachelor’s degree in a field like business administration.
Business Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts between departments
- Schedule meetings, travel plans, and other events
- Serve as the point of contact between departments and for clients
- Organize paperwork and proposals for projects
- Help find new staff for specific projects
Business Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (preferred)
- Administrative experience
- Strong communication and organization skills