We are looking for motivated, hardworking, focused individuals with a positive attitude & an interest in joining a fun team to be our Activities Assistant/Driver. To be considered for this opportunity, we are looking for candidates who love Seniors and have two years of previous experience driving a Class B vehicle.
To be considered, applicants must have have a Class B License, with a clean driving record.
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
- A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
Vibrant Life (Activities) Assistant / Driver
SUMMARY of Duties
The Vibrant Life® Assistant is responsible for ensuring safe driving of the community’s van and supervision of the residents during property outings. The Vibrant Life® Assistant will also assist carrying out Vibrant Life® activities within the property, as assigned.
Apply today if your background includes:
Work Experience Qualifications
- Prefer experience with elderly and dementia residents
- Prefer minimum of two years’ experience driving a vehicle/van.
- High school education
- Valid Class of Driver’s License required by state for vehicle/van capacity
- Must be at least 18 years of age due to driving requirement and auto carrier’s age restrictions
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers
Senior Living Management
Why Work Here?An established Senior Living Management company managing communities across the US.
Amazing company & Incredible culture!