Pharmacist - PartTime - Remote - MUST BE Oregon Licensed
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ACTIVELY LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN OREGON.
We are looking for entrepreneurial pharmacists to join our network of clinical pharmacists!
This is a fully remote part-time position as an independent contractor for a minimum of 10 hours per week between the hours of 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday. Candidates must be currently licensed in OR, with licensure in additional states ideal!
RxLive is an innovative pharmacy telehealth service that partners with a patient's medical provider. We provide the forum and platform where patients with complex medication needs can communicate with expert pharmacists over a secure video-chat platform. Pharmacists can build a patient panel and deliver expert clinical care, counseling, and coaching that improves clinical and economic outcomes. We are looking for entrepreneurial pharmacists to become part of our team and join our network.
Education, Skills, & Experience:
- PharmD or equivalent
- Active, unrestricted license in state of position posting
- Broad understanding of disease states and pharmaceutical care
- Exceptional listening and motivational interviewing skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent patient-focused customer service skills
- Direct patient counseling experience required
- At least three (3) years clinical and/or MTM experience
- At least five (5) years total pharmacist experience
- HIPAA-secure quiet workplace
- Secure high speed internet access
- Laptop/PC with video capabilities
- Maintain personal liability insurance
- Willing to complete and pass a drug test and background screening before beginning employment
- Flat rate of compensation for each patient consultation
- Compensated for hourly training and if applicable, other project work
- Compensated at rate of $45 per hour
RxLive provides our pharmacists with:
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training/shadowing
- Biweekly compensation via direct deposit
- Routine educational resources
- Direct (remote) patient contact
Co-founded by a pharmacist for pharmacists, RxLive is proud to employ talent from diverse backgrounds, independent of race, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability status, or veteran status. All candidates are subject to an appropriate background and drug screening as permitted by law.
HealthcareView all jobs at RxLive