We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand. You will assist the Creative Director by creating marketing, advertising, and social media messaging for the purpose of conveying the organization's mission, vision & value, educating consumers, attracting new members, highlighting member accomplishments, providing content for real estate agents and promoting strategic partners. The right candidate can turn this position into a full-time position.
- Maintains RESA’s social media calendar
- Assists with website maintenance
- Maintains social media groups
- Creates social media posts and email marketing campaigns to promote RESA programs, members, strategic partners, and educate consumers
- Assists with outbound member engagement through news stories, contests etc.
- Coordinates with members, leaders and strategic partners gathering information for promotional purposes, member highlights etc.
- Assembles and distributes industry news for the Home Staging Newswire blog
- Assists with production of marketing collateral for events, consumer education, real estate agent outreach, home staging statistics etc
- Attends and assists with event planning for annual conference and other events as needed
- Provides higher-level technical support to members as needed
- Excellent writing, grammar, communication and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Linkedin and Twitter
- Enjoys being sociable both on the phone and proactively on social media.
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Good with multi-tasking
- Loves to collaborate and provide constructive criticism when asked
- Understanding of design principles & Trends for graphic design (color, typography, semitrey ect.)
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field - bonus points if they have used Wordpress, live journal or any other blogging platform.
- Practices superior time management
- Willingness to learn new technology and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Ability to write in the right voice for each social media platform.
- Wordpress, Canva and Photoshop skills highly desirable but not required to know ahead of time as we can train the right person.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Google suite.
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude