- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Drilling Mechanic is responsible for preforming routine maintenance and repairs on drilling equipment in the shop and out in the field. Murfin Drilling Company, Inc. is proud to be a highly sought-after employer. We understand that you cannot be the best without having the best people. Our company is successful by recruiting, retaining and developing the best people, of which we have more than 300 team members strong. If you are interested in building your career at Murfin Drilling, we would love to talk to you.Essential Functions
- Perform maintenance and repairs on diesel engines, mud pumps, and other drilling components.
- Repair and replace crown bearings in derricks and shafts in drawworks.
- Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment to detect or asses problems.
- Analyze information and equipment to evaluate and choose the best solution to the problem.
- Perform duties according to approved processes and utilizing required safety equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience preferred.
- Able to lift, move, push, or pull up to 100 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Ability to climb, lift, balance, walk, stoop, and handle materials on different terrains.
Get fresh Drilling Rig Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.