Residential Program Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The residential program coordinator manages 8-12 residential program participants, with intellectual disabilities, living in independent apartment settings. Carries out monitoring and quality assurance responsibilities in adherence to all rules and regulations set forth by State and Federal Agencies as well as Elevated Supports administration. Responsibilities include training, planning, monitoring residential program compliance; assist in resolving problems, and working directly with participants to ensure their needs are met. All while taking a person-centered approach to support residents in meeting their fullest potentials.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish and maintain appropriate and professional relationships with individuals receiving services as well as all stakeholders.
· Maintain knowledge of all Elevated Supports policies and procedures regarding participant care.
· Maintain confidentiality of all Elevated Supports information and Participant information according to applicable Colorado rules and regulations and Elevated Supports policies and procedures regarding confidentiality.
· Coordinate and monitor all medical care, medication administration and ADL supports in collaboration with Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to ensure a successful residential program and a high quality of life in line with the values and interests of the Participant.
· Coordinate care with health professionals throughout the community as per each Participant’s health care treatment objectives. Coordinate and monitor all health care appointments, collaborate with DSP to ensure that the Participant has support during the appointment, coordinate and monitor health care follow up care.
· Perform weekly, in person visits of Participant homes to ensure that the home is maintained as a sanitary and safe environment according to QA standards, HUD and agency standards. Monitors the general upkeep of the Participant’s independent apartment, including any safety hazards and condition of home furnishings. Monitors any maintenance issues and supports Participant to notify property management.
· Create and maintain confidential, accurate, timely documentation, record keeping and electronic files.
· Coordinate and monitor the implementation of objectives as determined in the participant’s IP and Participant Guided Supports for Achievement (PGSA).
· Consult with Supervisor, IDT, health care providers, natural supports, advocates etc. to resolve Participant problems/complaints and program (IP/PGSA) issues.
· Communicates in a positive, professional and in a responsive manner with guardians, families, case managers, day programs, health professionals, other IDT members and any stakeholders.
· Prepares, coordinates and participates in all Participant centered meetings (IDT, SP, HRC) and assists Participant with any program related problem solving.
· Drafts, implement and train Participant and DSP on Health and Safety Plans, Preferences Assessments, PGSA and the PGSBI.
· Professionally promote and represent the core values of Elevated Supports in the community.
· Maintains a high level of working knowledge HCBS waiver services, Individualized Plan, Service Plan revisions and PAR requests to ensure that the Participant’s Individualized Plan is accurate and in line with the values and preferences of the Participant.
· At all times, adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by State and Federal Agencies as well as Elevated Supports administration.
Education and Qualifications:
o High school diploma required;
o Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences preferred
o 2 years of work or life experience preferred
o Must be at least 21 years old
o Must have a valid driver's license
Elevated Supports LLC
637 Terry StreetLongmont, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?